Thread: 2012 NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 10:12 AM   #2275 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
What a rough year for RC. Gets to watch his player commit suicide and then gets fired.

I hope Gruden comes back so he can stop annoying me on MNF.
They are saying that Gruden is strongly looking into another head coaching job this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
Dude, we just sucked.. no way around it, your offense just shredded our defense, you would think as many times as the dolphins and patriots play we would know to cover welker, gronkowski, and hernandez within 15 to 20 years of the line of scrimage.

My dolphins recieve the infamous
Well it was snowing and the Patriots are unstoppable in the snow. It's really tough to cover Welker, Gronk, and Hernandez, but now you have to throw Brandon Lloyd into the mix as well as a strong running game. On top of that you have one of the greatest QB's ever throwing them the ball. That's why we are and have been the #1 offense all season. The key to beating the Pats is simple, get to Brady, but that's much easier said than done. Our defense played really well too getting 7 sacks on the day, 1 INT, and a fumble recovery at the goal line.