View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 08:40 AM   #2701 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
I WISH I had more experience...
I shot it ONCE...
I loved it, recoil was REALLY low, and even though it looks like it came out of Halo, I enjoyed holding it, felt really good

Also the cartridges eject out the front in an organized fashion. So it's nice if you reload! (Trippy part is that you can shoot 5(?) rounds before it opens the hatch thing to let them drop out)

If you buy one and I'm in whatever area you may be, can I come over and shoot it? Lol
Awesome. I've seen some Youtube videos and it looks like the expended brass just sorta... poops out.. lol. Almost everybody I work with owns an AR-15 and they are always asking me why not just get something battle proven. (Everybody in my department is prior/retired military, so I get a lot of bias opinions). What can I say, I like the "cool guy" guns. Fs2000, FN P90, Kriss super V, H&K MP7... and then of course the guns that I'm used to that aren't exactly legal .
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.

Last edited by MJB; 12-31-2012 at 08:54 AM.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote