View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 06:01 AM   #494 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by henryy370z View Post
what bothers me is long drives... its a bucket seats so my lower back kills me im 20years old and i still get pain from it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix 808 View Post
What seats are they, The cloth or the leather? I have had no trouble with my leather seats.

I have back pain all the time... But with the touring seats with the lumbar set to the max... I could drive for hours in my car... I did, lol, I drove from Dallas to LA, and I'd do it again, over and over, lol (my friends didn't believe me about the comfort until I drove it out, now they all agree I have the the nicest riding interior (most of them have RX7s))

My dad, even when he drives my car thinks it's comfy, he has REALLY bad back problems, and while he doesn't care for the roof being low or the pain to get in and out or even the leg bolsters, he likes the back support, and the seat heaters, although I JUST taught him about those

Last edited by DEpointfive0; 12-31-2012 at 07:03 AM.
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote