View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 05:34 AM   #2697 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJB View Post
Does anybody have any experience with the FN F2000? I've held one before but never had the chance to fire it. I'm thinking I may buy one when I get back home to WA next year. Being prior military, I'm sorta burnt out on AR-15/M4 rifles and just looking for something different.
I WISH I had more experience...
I shot it ONCE...
I loved it, recoil was REALLY low, and even though it looks like it came out of Halo, I enjoyed holding it, felt really good

Also the cartridges eject out the front in an organized fashion. So it's nice if you reload! (Trippy part is that you can shoot 5(?) rounds before it opens the hatch thing to let them drop out)

If you buy one and I'm in whatever area you may be, can I come over and shoot it? Lol
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote