View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 12:02 AM   #1607 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
There are some good videos on YouTube... and there's also a lot of crap.
One way to narrow it down is to figure out what you want to learn how to do that day, and watch a tut on that subject.

This is a great person to learn from: Photoshop Training Videos « Julieanne Kost's Blog
Or you can just check out the tutorials that are available on Adobe's website or even the help files in Photoshop.
I was scanning through those, but again they're geared towards those that Know what they're doing. (The help files) and without knowing the Correct terminology for what it is I wanna do, I don't know which one's to use...

I would learn best from if there was someone I could take notes from Showing me how to do things, then practice it myself.

For instance, what I want to do with my sigi \/ \/ Is I need to change some of the text for the new parts I've added/removed. And also change the wheels because those are no longer the wheels I wanted or have. And get my wing on there.

But I'm guessing the easier thing would be to setup a shoot and take a pic of My car from that angle so I can crop it from the image and just paste it in the sigi pic, right??

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14