View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 11:46 PM   #1602 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Yup, Adobe is great stuff if you have some know how. I still use PS7 because a really talented buddy of mine and I played with it extensively. I can work it like nobody's business even though its literally 10 years old.
That's my thing is I'd like to be able to take/edit really good pictures, but I don't have the first clue about what does what, and use this to do this etc etc.

I need to make some revisions to my forum sig, but the original person who made it no longer has the PSD and I'm not competent enough with it to remake it using whats there now. I have the base PSD that my Current sig came from, but there needs to be a lot of editing. I just wish it had more of a "user friendly" nature.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14