View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 03:41 AM   #16 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

While you guys give worthless posts, THIS GUY says something really meaningful

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6MT View Post
Volunteer at the cancer hospital that my wife has been getting treatments at.
Brother, if you ever need anything, we're here for you. I have dealt with a lot of family having different types of cancer and my best friend's mother just got diagnosed with multiple myeloma after her dumb *** doctor over looked some numbers and her back literally shattered... I will say that modern medicine is amazing, 5 years ago, she would have died... Now, she's almost cancer free, (she had to go back for testing in a few months) but all she will have as a result is a bit of back pain, the inability to lift over 50 pounds, which I don't think she ever did, and she's about 2 inches shorter than before, doesn't sounds great, but she shouldn't be alive!

As for me, I hope to start a business or finish school this year
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote