View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 01:43 AM   #19 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

^ I have similar experiences, even today... (Was in the ER due to blood loss) dad picked me up, revs the motor, and I was like "dammit, why did he bring my car"... (I don't care if he drives it, even in the rain, lol) but it's small compared to the Lexus... Anyways the guy that rolled me out on the wheelchair and his trainee where like, "THAT'S YOUR car???" LOL!!!
Then we went to the bank and as we were about to get in, this guy who also left the bank told my dad "beautiful car, love the color" (MBlue, and my pops said it was MY car, lol)

All told, I like the attention it gets, not the reason I originally bought the car (wanted a 2 seater fast car to compliment the ISF), but I also understand that it isn't exactly a practical car even though I make full Costco runs, lol, and I don't have to deal with snow, but even if I did, I'd drive the bítch in the snow with chains and all, LOL

In any case, OP, do whatever makes you happy, and as much as we'd hate to lose a fellow Z brother, you gotta do what you gotta do, for your benifit, or whatever makes you happy! Hopefully you'll stay with us on this forum though!
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote