View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 09:15 PM   #17 (permalink)
370ZNISMO#704
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Nismo10,EgH22,TSX04
370ZNISMO#704 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Again, it's not cheap. The factory A-Pillar and factory Silver trim ring cost $100 alone, then you have fabrication material, finishing material, labour (I don't work for free) and shipping. Final price would also be dependant on the cost of being a vendor on this site (whatever that may be).

It might be worth it to a few guys to have a 100% custom built to spec piece for their car, and If enough guys are interested (really interested) I will talk to AK about the cost of being a vendor.
Well if you could manage to make it work where a single pod was around 250+/- a few and a double pod 300+/- I would for sure be in on a limited number of these built now another question is could it be done for the same or a little bit more in red carbon I would love to have both of mine done to match my other red carbon pieces and my Nismo trim. But if not then no worries. Just love the quality of your work.
2010NISMO•305.9whp 250tq Osirus•STANCE GR+•and Camber & Toe bars•KICS R 20mm•VOSSEN CV3 20"-10.5x4•Stillen GENIII•AAM S-Line Nimso mid-pipe•CarbonSignal Sponsored car•EVOR F1mirrors•NST short shifter•Zspeed Nismo under tray.
370ZNISMO#704 is offline   Reply With Quote