View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 03:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkerman View Post
Didn't seem to do anything.

Did notice that now the windows need to be reset... car was outside... Thankfully I was able to push it into the garage... Now the driver side window is stuck down.

*sigh*

It's going to be awesome to pay $500+ for a part.. just so I can pull a fuse to ignore it.
If banging on the SLU doesn't work, someone reported that they were able to remove the SLU (DIYs on this site; if you can get the IPDM out to remove the fuse, you can remove the SLU) and manually poke the pin to the retracted position.

See comment above to reset windows. IIRC, you have to do it to both windows.

My dealer quoted me $810 for a SLU this morning while I was getting new hatch springs.