View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 12:16 PM   #64 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

The Gen Coupe may not be at the top of the list, but like I said before, Hyundai is stepping up and definitely did a good job at their first sports car entry. The interior is cheap because the 3.8 r spec is priced a good 4k under the base 370z. Sure they need some more refining, it's rare that someone gets it perfect the first time.

To be fair, at the "spend my thousands wisely" statement, I have had issues with the steering lock and CSC on the Z with 28k miles. The Genesis has been problem free for me for 30k miles. Don't take that the wrong way, I love my Z to death! The Z is still the better car, but the Z is far from perfect as well.

If the Genesis Coupe, sitting as is, had another company's badge on it, it would receive more praise than it does. But because its a Hyundai, it still has a negative stigma that people refuse to get over.