View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 01:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of

I'm not sure how objective people can be with coil overs. Generally people are happy with the purchases that they make (from a psychological standpoint if you spent money on something you are more likely to defend it against nay-sayers or other products; I believe the term is post-purchase rationalization. A good example would be 09-12 vs. 2013 front ends ). And how many people have actually had multiple coils on this car? Sure they're out there but I can only guess at about dozen or so if that.

It would really be nice to see a showdown of the top 3 brands in coils and what each strength is for ontrack/offtrack driving but I doubt it's something that we'll see for our cars. Maybe something more celebrated like the frz.
dP3NGU1N is offline   Reply With Quote