View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 09:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
JoeyD
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 NISMO 370Z
JoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDMotorsports View Post
We just started selling WEDS this month. They have always intrigued me as an alternative to the overpopulated Volks and Works. I like the SA67Rs though

By the way, here is a shot I took today of the DDM 370Z on 18s and they are too small in my opinion. They would look better when the car is lowered, but I still think they will look a bit small. Thats just my opinion though.

Personally I like the way the 18's look because, as I said, I'm a performance first kind of guy. That Z looks like it's headed for some track time. A 1'-1.5" drop wouldn't hurt though. Another thing worth noting: a rim with any kind of lip will appear much smaller than it actually is. If you choose a rim with spokes that go all the way to the tire bead they will look bigger.

I do like the SA67r. Wheelweights.net doesn't have there weight listed though. Do you know it? In a 18X9 F 18X10 Rear?

Last edited by JoeyD; 01-17-2009 at 09:10 AM.
JoeyD is offline   Reply With Quote