View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 01:51 PM   #16 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigi90210 View Post
in my opinion its the transmission, the manual transmission feels slushy, gear changes dont feel right and their new 8AT just has to many gears, its always shifting up and down to maintain power
I agree with this most. There is some mild chassis slop compared to the infiniti but the percentage is low. The overall value to performance is high and the luxury factor is a small point from the enthusiast standpoint.

The Real point of the thread though is that, Hyundai has set its goals pretty high. I think, performance wise it has proven you don't need to spend 47k for good performance.
I think the next gen will show more than just a great "budget sports car" I think we'll see a real competitor.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote