View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 12:04 PM   #781 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Not the best day yesterday. I didn't feel good yesterday afternoon. Then about 7pm my mother fell in the shower. The "NON-SKID" mat slid out. We had to take the doors off the shower to get her out. She walked into the living room. She said she was OK. She went to walk into the bathroom about 1130 and could not bear weight on her right foot. Called the ambulance. Waited in the hospital waiting room for 2hours. So much for favoritism for employees family LOL. Anyways got n x-ray and she had broker her foot. Left the ED at 330AM. Luckily she has a walker from having her knee done. This morning one of her best friends husband died, he had Alzheimer's and went unresponsive 2 days ago.
Gosh... that's Fire..

Best wish to your mom for quick recovery..!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
( Click to show/hide )
MORNING MU!!!

hi Huck!! Busy day already huh!?

where was Kenchan?! I missed him! Ninja ken today maybe!

morning mr. Gurney-not looking too bad yourself lokking forward to seeing SOMEBODY'S Z

hey Ops dood!!

hi buddy!!! Whats on your agenda today?!

i'm w Kate...that's a badazz serious "ima gunna f u up" sound-lol

morning Fire

Mt. Tam!!!

Pint!!!!! Thx for picking up my slack yesterday (gtmat)

ALCHENG!!!! I bet he's sleeping....we were chatting at 3:30 am...

Christmas tree is coming d o w n today get ready for a new year
Ms.BC20...

I am around , start work at 11am and it was busy.... some headaches kinda but it's find... typical stuffs in retail business....

How are you today???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Maybe alcheng is in the box if it walked in.
mmm..... I heard someone's calling my name again....

Hello~~~~ !!