View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 10:43 AM   #7 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheee! View Post
I have been in the Genesis and I really hate the interior compared to most other sports cars. Other than that, the numbers are impressive as well as the potential.
Yeah... The interior needs work, but as an enthusiast, thats really a minor issue. Now I'm not saying the gen is better than a G37s overall, but it is a performance twin, even with certain deficiencies. Also, the gen's reduces weight makes it feel a little more nimble than the G which imho gives the Gen a marginal win. I owned both G35 and 37s. The gen has trade offs to infiniti but provides slighly more fun overall handling experience.
Fix the transmission and the win won't be close anymore. It will be a landslide victory on hyundai's part. Infiniti only wins in more responsive transmissions and luxury/interior.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote