View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 08:44 AM   #63 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dweedlebug View Post
I cut the wire because it was the quickest way (for me) to eliminate the steering lock.

No idea if my rev. C was or wasn't going to fail, but now I know it can't.

Having read a bit on the options, wanted to avoid any possibility of the start-up delay (real or not) with pulling the fuse.

Comparing the time (for me) to pull the connector/cut the brown/tape vs. remove the plastic rivets/moldingtrim/fusebox to pull the fuse, cutting the brown was quicker and involved less pcs.

Took me literally 4 minutes and everything is perfectly normal except no more steering lock.
That's sounds good, I just wanted you to know that this delay ,some people have blown this way out of proportion.

754 rwhp 747 rwtq
Baer383 is offline   Reply With Quote