View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 08:09 AM   #268 (permalink)
Sales@AAMComp
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: GT-R
Sales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to allSales@AAMComp is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh0velMan View Post
Nice. When you have back to back dyno results, let us all know. I'm sure there will be some customers..
The results above was from a stock base 370z with short tails (simply a muffler delete we offer). Granted this is a Y-pipe configuration into an intermediate pipe, so not a true dual from factory

Although the Nismos get +18hp from factory, it's not all from the exhaust, they also retweaked the ECU, I'm not sure of the specifics but when you physically look at the oem H-pipe and intermediate pipe, they look like straws!

If there are any local Nismos with stock exhaust on still and want to test this out, we can work on some discounts for you. I plan on doing a group buy for this, 0-5 sets, or 6-10 sets for a different tier discount. In return I hope everyone writes a reviews and hopefully everyone has a slightly different exhaust set up, whether they're running our short tails, stock muffler, stock cats, test pipes, hfcs, etc. Many options here

Tyler Day, Technical Sales
TylerD@aamcompetition.com
301-497-9214 Direct
AAM Competition | YouTube channel | LIKE us on Facebook!