Thread: The next gen Z!
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 12:35 AM   #280 (permalink)
cavemancan
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z TourSport MT
cavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post

You can't just look at the # of cylinders to determine competitor, especially now when companies are downsizing and adding FI.
Agreed if that was the case then no one would be competing against a 16 cyl Veyron. In that compareson only power to weight and top speed need apply.

In our case its performance per $. What do you get for the money and unfortunately for me an Ugly Mustang seems to have a strong argument. I think I'd rather go slower LOL! Not...buys mods.