Thread: The next gen Z!
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 11:37 PM   #277 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post

Next gen G is going to be revealed at the Detroit Auto Show in January (along with the C7) so that should give us an idea of what we can expect for the next Z's engine.
I think I read somewhere that Nissan and Infiniti were going to divorce the Z/G union and make them completely separate cars. That the two would no longer share similar chassis and drivetrain.

** edit: This link says that the next gen G will be based off of the Mercedes C class platform. According to this rumor, I don't think the G will be an accurate indication of what we will be seeing for the next gen Z.

http://m.motortrend.com/future/futur...6_in_pipeline/

Last edited by zguynate; 12-27-2012 at 11:44 PM.
zguynate is offline   Reply With Quote