View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 07:53 PM   #19 (permalink)
sparky
Track Member

Drives: 12 370Z GM AT
sparky is just really nicesparky is just really nicesparky is just really nicesparky is just really nicesparky is just really nice

I emailed Dan today at AC and he told me to just parallel the sub output into the left and right LC2i inputs. I forgot to ask him about any internal jumpers or anything. Don't see why that would be necessary as there is nothing to sum, it's the same signal. Am I missing something here? Here is his comments:

Thank you for your question and interest in AudioControl. Where to tap in will depend on whether you have full range and how you want fade to affect your subwoofer. The LC2i does not require full range signal, it is an active line output converter and what goes in comes out. As far as using one pair from your sub output, that is fine. If your amp requires 2 channels at the input, you could y out either at the speaker level output from your amp or at the RCA output from the LC2i. If you can run fully mono, then just stick with the left side on the LC2i, which is where the GTO Signal Sense lives.

Last edited by sparky; 12-27-2012 at 07:59 PM.
sparky is offline   Reply With Quote