View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 06:00 PM   #40 (permalink)
Snakes709
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Evo-X GSR
Snakes709 is on a distinguished road

Get the Evo /thread. I had a 370z for 8 months and hated it for what i needed it for. Got my EvoX now and dispite my tuner blowing my engine up i still love it. Engine is at the shop getting a 2.2 stroker kit + headwork installed.

AWD FTW!

EvoX vs Viper
423hp EvoX vs. Viper Time Attack - YouTube

EvoX vs Corvette
EvoX Time Attack #1 - YouTube

But in all seriousness. How many miles on your Z? what options do you have? All that stuff comes into play with how much you get for it. You owe 28k on it, lets say the dealership gives you 25k for it. That other 3k will be added onto the price of the 27k evo. Still worth it in my opinion. Dont let the dealership set the price...you set it to what you want. They will always say "yea we cant give you more for your car" or "we cant lower the price of the evo anymore" but they can.

When i had my SRT-10, i looked at traded it in for a SRT-10 RC 6 speed, the dodge dealership quoted me $22,000 for what they would give me. I walked away, the next day they called and said they would give me $22,500. I laughed and told them to **** off. My gf at the time wanted me to get a chevy cruze. The chevy dealership quoted me 24k for my srt-10. I ended up going to look at a EvoX and fell in love. They offerd me 22,000 for my srt-10 and asked 43,000 for the Evo. (dont forget im canadian, we pay approx 10k more then the states). I said "nope, heres what i want, 24k for my truck, 40k even for the evo. If you cant do that im going else where". They accepted. Bottom line is dealerships will try to make/save a buck wherever they can. Thats why people are saying do a private sale to get the most out of your car.

Last edited by Snakes709; 12-27-2012 at 06:13 PM.
Snakes709 is offline   Reply With Quote