View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 04:03 PM   #17 (permalink)
gomer_110
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '11 Nismo #528 GM
gomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDC_OFF View Post
So who has the best right now? I will need some in the near future so I can adjust to zero camber when daily driving and -5 when daily drifting. Looking for some that will allow me to do so which i can save the settings and switch back and forth.
The only ones that would be easy to switch back and forth IMO are the Doran arms which unfortunately aren't commercially available.

With all the copying going on out there, I'm really surprised someone hasn't reverse engineered the Doran arms from the pictures they have posted.
'11 370Z Nismo #528 Fast Intentions | Stillen | Motordyne | Uprev | CSF | Zspeed | Z1 Motorsports | AST | Swift | SPC | SPL | Whiteline | Hotchkis | Bride | Schroth | Robispec | Cusco | Nismo | Volk | Forgestar | Hoosier | RJM
'17 Titan Bone Stock
gomer_110 is offline   Reply With Quote