View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 03:39 PM   #16 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Called SPL again. Same story. ''Give it a few months, very early next year''. He continued to say they had to do several revised sets to get them right for clearence issue for the retail market. He also claims there at the machine shop and it's hard to force them to do work. And that they had several out on some race cars even though not 100% perfect it was good enough for them.

I stated to him there's a big demand for them here and he was aware. They want them out. Sooooooo......... I have SPL everything else so I really want there front arms. My SPC are great though as long as the top nut is TQ to 150lbs. It has never slipped once but the top nut has started to strip.