View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 12:04 PM   #37 (permalink)
TheGreatOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E60 BMW M5
TheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyZmoke View Post
the reason is i just need an AWD car. i made a MISTAKE getting an RWD and plus the mods are so expensive. i didnt have any problems with money until my gf bought a new car a couple months later.

it was so much fun in the summer time. now that winter is here and all these damn construction is going on. the Z just feels like its being abused on the roads.

im getting hated on bc im trying to switch to an evo. really?
I hear you, and I'm sure most of the comments are tongue in cheek

If you truly feel you made a mistake, then at least you know. When getting a Z you need to factor in the more expensive mods, only a 2 seater, probaby storing it in winter etc, you need to know what you're getting into

I had a Lancer before, the inside is just so cheap and boring and there are so god damn many of them but if you are going with a fully loaded EVO MR then you'll have fun with it thats for sure.

And have to love boost, I crave it so much, but I love my Z and RWD.

Good luck!
TheGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote