View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 11:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
gomer_110
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '11 Nismo #528 GM
gomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mino View Post
Hey guys, before I start I wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. I have a set for FI DE resonated test pipes from my old car (g35), I saw that some guys use DE headers with DE cats/tp/hfc on our cars. I wanted to know how is the fitment? gains? would you recommend it? Or should I sell my test pipes and get headers for a HR motor? From what I researched the gains on headers/test pipe are one of the greatest ways to get power on N/As

Thank you
The DE headers that people have been using were the ones made by Momentum (which is no longer in existence). Z1 had the last 5 sets of these but they have since all been sold. Supposedly Z1 was going to start making these themselves but nothing so far.

Best bet is to call Z1 and find out the necessary details.
'11 370Z Nismo #528 Fast Intentions | Stillen | Motordyne | Uprev | CSF | Zspeed | Z1 Motorsports | AST | Swift | SPC | SPL | Whiteline | Hotchkis | Bride | Schroth | Robispec | Cusco | Nismo | Volk | Forgestar | Hoosier | RJM
'17 Titan Bone Stock
gomer_110 is offline   Reply With Quote