View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 11:24 AM   #7 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baer383 View Post
Your tuner didn't flash your car with any VVEL adjustments b/c only about 10 E CU's have been unlocked by Uprev,mine was not one of the ones that could be flashed yours is probably not on the list yet.
My original tuner was in Ohio and was a wizard, but not familiar with the software. My new tuner is Omar @ UPREV. I was there in October. I spoke with them briefly, but my next focus is forged internals and possible boost increase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
The oil cooler will be fine located between the intercooler & radiator.
Main things to focus on to help:
-Proper size oil cooler
-Uprev tune with better fan controls

Next level:
-Radiator (CSF or GTM)
-Better fans
-Venting (Hood, fender liner)
Not sure how the stock fans hold up on the track, but they have done fine for me. I have not experimented with venting, but it is in the cards. I think a combination of vented hood, vented fenders, Stillen style bumper or additional ducting to an OEM bumper will do the trick. The big question is what combination will yield the best result and not upset aerodynamics while remaining visually pleasing?
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote