View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 11:22 AM   #38 (permalink)
R0bDC
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 370Z
R0bDC is on a distinguished road

Lets talk about hills, I went to San Francisco on Tuesday and I came across this hill it was insane my car was having trouble getting to the top, then there was a red light and I was right in the middle on the hill, keep in mind it was raining pretty bad. So light turns green, car in front of me goes, I wait a few seconds, there is no cars behind me thank god! I take off in second gear and the back tires start spinning from the rain I'm assuming and I stall the car. Second try I take off in first gear, wheels start spinning and i stall, finally I switch to second gear and I WANT GO GET OFF THIS HILL, so I step on it the wheels start spinning again but I mange to start moving forward. It was intense, not something I want to do again. But I constantly go to San Fran and I need to learn so when into I don't have the fear of coming across some of these hills. Any recommendations on what gear to take off from? Or how to handle those situations? And tell me about experiences that u had And how you dealt with them.
R0bDC is offline   Reply With Quote