Thread: 2012 NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 11:21 AM   #2106 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
Tebow was a hype move, just to put butts in seats and move jerseys. He was used by the Jets.

I still think he would have won more games than Sanchez though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster89 View Post
I'm going to laugh if like Tebow brings the jags to the playoffs next year. Through divine intervention or something

Like last year's playoff :|
Yeah I wouldn't be so sure about that, especially being in the division with the Texans and Colts. Jags don't have the one thing that really helped Tebow in Denver and that's a good defense. I think he'll be a good leader for that team and should do well when MJD comes back next season. Though it's hard to do worse than the current Jaguars team