View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 10:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baer383 View Post
CSF radiator,25 row oil cooler w/6.5in Spal electric fan,And having total control of the cooling fan temp/percentage with Uprev.

I have no issues at all even in 100 deg. temps
Ok, I left out the tidbit about going to UPREV a couple months ago and they UN-chopped my tune. They also flashed the latest software minus VVEL control. The fan control is pretty pimp.

Side note: Make sure whoever does your tuning FULLY UNDERSTANDS the UPREV software. The guy that did my original tune tapdanced thru the software. He is a great tuner, but was all thumbs with the software. Omar, on the other hand, is a master with the software (as he should be, since he works with it all the time). Mechanical install is pretty straightforward, given the correct tools and prep. Tuning is a whole different matter!
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote