View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 10:02 AM   #509 (permalink)
Scribe
Base Member

Drives: Touring-Sport-Manual
Scribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond repute

The Nissan consumer affairs is going to cover $600 of the $1220 bill. Something of note is that I get my car serviced regularly and have a good history with Nissan and did my financing through them. The amount they are going to reimburse is not enough to cover the known defective parts ($780!).

All in all, I have mixed feelings on the matter. Nissan is doing something and my car isn't under warranty, but I don't feel it's enough. I feel like although the people at Sterling McCall were nice, the quote for three hours of shop time is ludicrous and will definitely not be doing business with them again. I get all my regular service done at Baker, but they don't do body work, so my original repair was done by Sterling and I was at one of their locations when my car wouldn't start.

Last edited by Scribe; 12-27-2012 at 10:04 AM.
Scribe is offline   Reply With Quote