View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 08:21 AM   #46 (permalink)
MIGHTYMOUSE
Base Member

Drives: Nissan 370Z
MIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond reputeMIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond reputeMIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond reputeMIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond reputeMIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond reputeMIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond reputeMIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond reputeMIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond reputeMIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond reputeMIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond reputeMIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SATX_NISMO View Post
Anyone else running the TS test pipes?
dont waste your money on this exhaust I have it and have had problems from the moment I bought the exhaust it came all scratched up with dents looked like it was used they used barely any bubble wrap for shipping. Drivers side flex pipe came broken so I had to replace that. Resonators blew after having them on for a month with less than 1200 miles on the exhaust, so I had to replace those as well. With the money I've spent fixing the mistakes from factory I could have got a Fast Intentions exhaust. I bought the resonated test pipes from fast intentions and the craftsmanship was amazing compared to top speed and they were used. I'm saving up now for another exhaust probably the fast intentions hopefully nothing else goes wrong with this exhaust before I get my next one