Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 11:04 PM   #549 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

I have not done a log yet. Actually do not even know how to do it. If I ever get time to sit down and study something besides work stuff I will look into it.

On another note all this work just allowed me to order this

Mark said it should be here by February, im glad he stays up late so I can spend money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dembflyr View Post
It is possible that that gauge needs to be recalibrated. The manual that I sent you will tell how to do it.
Have you done a log with Cypher?
That will give you the reading of the factory wide band. It is much easier to read after than trying to drive and look at the gauge.
I do remember that Sam told me that the factory ones do read 1.0 off (not sure if it was rich or lean) so take that into account.

I agree about the spoiler. Looks clean with those wheels. And if you can swing it that Zele exhaust would be SICK!

Glad you're having fun with her.

And yes, I approve.