Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 09:35 PM   #547 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

I was wondering why I had not heard from you! Running pretty good. The other night I took her out and done a third gear pull onto the interstate and I hit 12.9 AFR at WOT so I shut it down. It was like 50 degrees out, and the increase in power sucking in that cold air was night and day to the hot temps I ran it in a few months back. After dinner I done a pull in third and fourth and it was fine 11.5 at WOT. I have no clue why I see these odd lows and highs at random (remember in some hot temps I saw 10.5).

I just hit 600 miles since I got her and have enjoyed every minute of it. Now that the wheels are on the car I may not get the APR wing, not sure why, but the sport wing flows perfect with the wheels IMO. I may use that money towards a Zele Exhaust system, because I keep hitting the F.I on everything and scratching them up. If I do a different exhaust I will get it retuned as well because of the size difference and goofy AFR numbers at random.

Next year if I still want to go crazy I may build the motor, im following a few builds right now to figure out the exact route I want to go. 600WHP on pump gas will be my goal. Which should be do-able if I rebuild these turbos with the .86 internals.

I know shes mine now but I hope you like the path I have taken with her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dembflyr View Post
Not sure how I mised all these updates.

Car looks great Rob. Those wheels are just about perfect.

How is she running for you?