View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 05:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Good_Tymes
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z Black
Good_Tymes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rAiN View Post
here is my drop with swift spec-r spring

below picture is the drop with blitz zz-r damper coilover

I had swift spring for about 500 miles mated with oem struts, which it scared the living crap out of me on cornering and high speed. the car felt so unstable and i wasnt enjoying the ride with the springs at all. I then sold the spring to local buyer who mated this with Koni-Yellow shocks. I bet they feel awesome. because konis are high quality shock (he was using that set up for track car)

Now with the coilover, my first impression was. holy crap!!! the car drove like how i was expecting. planted on the ground, rear wasnt twitchy or bouncy. it literally changed the whole characteristic of the car and I still enjoy every moment of it.
I am sure all coilover will feel different, some can be on stiffer side and some could be softer. so make sure to do your homework and read up on the reviews on this forum.

also if you arent looking for performing oriented coilover, you can get away with megan coils or k-sports they run about 800-900 i think?
I really like how tough this one looks, especially from the back side. Does it trouble you while driving? The low look is my style