View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 02:55 PM   #327 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I need your guys' honest opinion.

Most of you know that I bought wheels, and I'm trying to sell them to get the wheels I really want. The 5:AD wheels that I bought go for about $1850-$2000 for the size and offsets I got. I paid $550+about $150 for shipping. Good deal, right?

So heres my question: am I being a completely unreasonable assh0le for asking $1300 total for the wheels, shipping and PayPal included?

I would have thought that roughly 30% off of brand new, NICE wheels with free shipping and PayPal fees would have been a pretty good deal, especially when that is the price you pay for most cheaper quality wheels.

But people are pm'ing me like I'm a **** for asking for that much. I'm like, well my uncle just gave me a Rolex for Christmas, does that mean I'm obligated to give it to you for free now just cause you want it? They should have jumped on the deal when the wheels were $550 FFS.

FVCKING GRRRRRRR.

/rant

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new-fangled science stuff
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R