View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 08:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Keyo Racing
Base Member

Drives: 2000 Chevy Corvette
Keyo Racing is on a distinguished road
Default Hello All.... this is my first day here

Hi
SHHHHHHHHH don't tell anyone but i've just came in here from over at Corvette Forum. Ok first let me tell you my story... I have a C5 and was looking at going into a C6 here soon and decided.... "I also want a GOOD DD" So I started looking and 350SLKs and for the most part I was happy with that idea. While I was just out looking over cars they had a 370Z on the lot.... I have to admit I've never been a fan of any of the other Z's. I've had friends that have owned them just never cared for them. However, the 370's I REALLY like so for the last week I've been just looking and getting info of the Web....
What I'm seeing is 09,10 and some 11 around $25K or less. This struck me a bit odd because it seems like a nice car and thats about what I was looking to do for a SLK DD. After looking at the car I'd much rather do the 370.

I have a lot of question but I'll make this an easy one... Am I on the right track here....meaning is this car a good DD and do any of you think I could find a Vert in that price range?
Any years I should stay away from and are there anything's I can see right off the bat that I should walk away.?
Example:
I saw a 09 Fully loaded Vert in Utah (yes I'm willing to travel when I'm ready) on line for $24,990 Seems like a good deal but to me almost too good or am I missing something?

Anyway thanks for you time looking forward to picking some brains here soon.
Keyo Racing is offline   Reply With Quote