View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 05:47 AM   #237 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Q of the day:

When you see there nobody posting in the thread, and there is a voice/force in your head telling you to post something....

Thus.... you are a......:

a)
b)
c)
d)
e) all of the above

Yupp: E for sure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
How does one get rid of a house guest that keeps leaving the front door unlocked, hasn't paid anything to stay here and hasn't even offered to help clean anything?
duh. YOU lock the door AFTER they leave for dinner , either pretend to be gone or leave behind them..... nah.... I couldn't do it either...
Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I saw that earlier, too. We were on the way home from the mother-in-law's house and had an S2000 make a stupid maneuver to pass me in a left turn only lane and jump over in front of me before the light. He had a bunch of white crap on his hood, and my wife said it was fake snow. Well, about a mile down the road, I get pelted with a flurry of ice chips from this idiot's hood I immediately change lanes, downshift to 4th and pass him as quickly as possible to avoid more of Mr. Blizzard's snowstorm. people!
LOL! Rain and sleet here today started when I got out of bed at 4 a.m. YES! 4 a.m.!! working 11 hours today and tomorrow so that I can bee off Friday with hubby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
2500th Post!!!

Wow, 2500 posts, 30K miles all on Christmas Day
's unite and join Mr. Alcheng
Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Good night all!!

One last wish for a Merry Xmas!
too cute!! BTW Happy!!!

Good wednesday morning to all that are ready to venture out of bed this a.m. I am acting signature authority today-does that mean I just sit around and wait on things to sign!?! LOL