View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 09:20 PM   #86 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtrasmiley View Post
Guys, can I get some help here.

I have a 2010 Roadster, sport/touring with stock OEM tires that need replacing. I don't track and drive street only, but it's my daily driver.

I came to the forums to look for a good replacement tire, saw this review, but the R-11 won't pull up on the Tirerack or Bridstone options screen for my car/model. Are they not designed for my wheels?

Is this the tire I should be getting or a daily driver? I'm looking for low noise, long lasting. Super grip isn't really needed since I don't track.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Merry Christmas all as well!
I have about 20k miles on the RE-11'a and do not track the car. These are great for DD and weekend canyon driving. They are made for the sport wheels size, not sure if they come in non sport wheel sizes. You will need to check tire rack. I got mine thru them, very good prices and they drop shipped them to my dealer for install.

These are sticky tires and some think that means less wear. Bridgestone took this into consideration when devloping the RE-11 and at 12k the soft compound will be gone BUT they manufactured a harder second under neath compound to take you to 20-25 k miles for tire life. When it hit the harder compound you will notice more tire noise. It's the nature of the beast. I drive in rainy weather with no problems and they do not cut loose either in dry nor wet.

I considered going to Mich PSS on my next set BUT...everyday these tire reinforce my confidence and great choice in this tire. I will be replacing again with the RE-11's. Thats how good they are !

g/l and hope this helps in your decision.

Number 1 choice is RE-11
Alternative choice will be Mich PSS
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote