View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 08:12 PM   #315 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

You know there are about 9-10 NISMOs in our area now. 2 07-08, both red. 7 09-12, 2 red (including mine), 2 white (including yours), 1 black, 1 silver, 1 PG. 2 13s, 1 black, 1white.

There are a grip of failed Donk type cars around here. I just laugh at them. There are a plethora of Z33s gone wrong though, and that is probably why you got "addressed" by the authorities.

I got "addressed" going in Warrior Way by a police officer standing with the gate guards. He asked me where my front license plate was. And I told him the truth, it was behind my seat. He told me to put it in the window and he wouldn't write me a ticket. So I asked him if they fixed the penalty for no front place and his response was priceless. He said that his job is to enforce the law. It's not his fault that the penalty was chopped up when they re-wrote the violations/penalties and that he would still write me a 100 dollar ticket. He then asked me if I wanted to have to pay that fine and hire a lawyer to go to court. I replied, "sure...........if you want to waste both of our precious time. I will print out the penal code and bring the ticket to court with me, but since I don't want you wasting tax dollars.......I will just put it up there." I used a big red angry bird to hold it up there behind the gauges, lol.
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote