View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 08:56 AM   #132 (permalink)
Rooster89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: fast
Rooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
exciting night... I am on call to pick up drunk military folks, to prevent DUI's... first call came in at 120am 3 drunks... second one, was a good call tho, 2 military cops vehicle broke down, and it's currently -14° outside... anyway, dudes radiator hose blew, and they are 10 miles from base, 10 miles from home.. and no heat in their now broke down vehicle..

when I picked them up, the senior of the two told me he couldn't feel his feet...
I am glad they called
Dude, guys like you are life savers. We used to get together and find the guy who was the DD backup and give him like gift certificates to applebees and sh1t along with a card. Srsly thats awesome to hear you are doing
Originally Posted by Shadoquad View Post
Rooster is a lot like Socrates, except with far more b*tches, far less manservants, and a powdery white mustache.