View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 01:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
CDepp
Track Member

Drives: sideways
CDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dP3NGU1N View Post
I'm always really annoyed by questions like this. You took the time to sign up to a forum but you couldn't be bothered to check Nissan's website? It just shows a lack of initiative and makes it seem like you want information spoon fed to you.

5 second search on 2010/2011 differences:
difference between a '10 370z Nismo and 11 370z nismo?
2009 370z vs 2010 370z vs 2011 370z
2010 vs 2011

Just do a search next time on simple questions like this. Google is your friend. If it's a technical issue we're happy to help.
Just saying. Those links are just about useless, unless unicorn blood and rockets out of the rear reflector are true and I didn't get them. Lol. Just saying.

Base- the basic car.
Touring - the nice accessories (sound/nab/leather)
Nismo- base plus 'Nissan's Nismo kit'(brakes/Nismo rims/suspension/minor bump in hp/Nismo body)
Sports package - sychro rev/big brakes/prem rims/spoiler )

The base and touring can get the sports package added on. I went 500+ miles to get the car I wanted, don't settle!