View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 09:20 PM   #59 (permalink)
Rooster89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: fast
Rooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schsplayer00 View Post
I hate camaros and mustangs they are played out that goes for the challengers to, every redkneck out there has one and they think they are ballin. I like Z's because not every other idiot on the road has one and they have a refined side to them to go with the performance. I laugh every time I see a snuff dipping redkneck coming down the road in those cars its entertaining. Not to mention half of them do not even know how to actually drive, meet me on a road track any day and we will see who knows what they are doing behind the wheel. Sorry for the speech but someone needed to tell it how it is.
I told myself I wasn't going to respond when I read this. But everyone who has been on this forum a couple years knows that I lack self control lol.

I would definitely say that the LS3 feels, and sounds much more refined than the VQ37. As far as interior? the Z wins hands down in refinement.

Chevy V8s are a dream and the most popular crate engines in the world for a reason.
Originally Posted by Shadoquad View Post
Rooster is a lot like Socrates, except with far more b*tches, far less manservants, and a powdery white mustache.
Rooster89 is offline   Reply With Quote