View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 07:40 PM   #311 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Had a V6 Charger pull up next to me at a stop light. Looked like something straight out of DUB magazine.. Had big 22" or 24" chrome wheels, and had Skittles decals all over it.. lol. I've been seeing this trend lately... just seen a Oldsmobile the other day with DUB's and KFC logo on the side of it... Hey whatever floats your boat...

Anyway, this Charger starts revving up at me, I just glanced over and shook my head. I wanted to smoke him soooo bad but it was in the city and its just not worth the risk... So when the light went green of course he took off and then kept antagonizing me by speeding up and then slowing down next to me. Finally he got the hint and left me alone.
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.

Last edited by MJB; 12-24-2012 at 07:53 PM.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote