View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 04:36 PM   #9931 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
For reals? I've never heard that! Meh, I could always have em painted or powdercoated as well. Hmmmm, this def gives me food for thought. They'd have to be worked on before I could slip 'em on.

I'm a bit OCD, so I like to have my gear look perfect. Sometimes it creates hardships for me, especially when there's a good deal to be had, ya know?
I've never heard of that too until the tech told me the chrome lip of my wheels...

I thought they can polish it and make it shines again and they told me it can't be don't on site, unless I bring it to some place that they can re-do the plating.

If you are going to re-paint or powder coated it, then the scuffs marks doesn't matter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Kate and I are off to have Christmas Eve dinner with my Ex (number 1), her girlfriend, her parents, a couple of former mutual friends, my 2 sons, Brianna, Zoe and little BABY FAYE. Welcome to my world.

Happy Christmas Eve, my friends.
Sounds exciting.... can I join????