Thread: 2012 NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 09:38 AM   #2061 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster89 View Post
Yeah I think I agree with you. Niners seem to be coming back. And rodgers is definitely elite. But not as elite as brady I would say. But with defense becoming the emphasis more and more, Im interested to see who pulls out ahead. I see the packers as kinda the last real offensive team. Their D isn't terrible but its nothing like Seattle and San Fran.

The Giants are more to the Pats like the Bills were in the 90s to the Cowboys. Their other conference nemesis.
Actually I think Rodgers is at the level of Manning and Brady, but he has the added running element that makes him dangerous in a different way. Only problem is his O line holding him back. Rodgers has been sacked 46 times this season compared to 21 for Manning and 26 for Brady. If their defense plays decently, they can beat any team. I'm still dying to see a Brady vs Rodgers match up. Hopefully it will be in the Super Bowl.