Thread: 2012 NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 09:24 AM   #2058 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster89 View Post
The real question is, who do you think will be the next dynasty after the Pats fall apart?

And don't act like it won't happen. It happens to every single one of us. Sometimes it takes a while (49ers) sometimes its quick and jerry jonesish (cowboys)[that man should burn in hell for what he did to jimmy johnson] or sometimes its just blurry, like the steelers.
I know it's gonna happen after Brady retires, I just hope we get someone good to take his place afterwards. I think it will be the Packers, Seahawks, or 49ers again. Packers have a capable team and a championship already 2 years ago. With Rodgers as their QB for the next several years they will always be Super Bowl contenders. It's just a matter of whether or not they can pull through and win the championship a couple more times. I might have included the Giants, but they're way too inconsistent.