View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 09:05 AM   #9641 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Off to the doctor's office this morning: not fun

Hoping to finish up my Z fog light mod: fun

( Click to show/hide )
Here's what I did last night - I will pick up some krylon fusion and silicone sealant on my way home from the doctor's appt

You can see the variety of LED panels I went through before just conceding to my initial thought, which was BIGGER IS BETTER

For now it's just getting wired to the parking lights. I'm going to enlist the help of an engineer friend to help me with some potentially pretty complicated wiring schemes, including a three way momentary switch in the center console (ON-OFF-MOM), steady flash when in reverse, and a three second long quick flash when I apply the brakes before turning solid.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0726.jpg (81.4 KB, 141 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0727.jpg (124.1 KB, 24 views)

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |