View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 04:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

omg. I just spent 2 hours reading this entire 89 page thread. I'm even more <3 for this kit now. An amazing product, and a strong dedication to precision and meticulous craftsmanship and customer service. You're giving Tony from F.I. a run for his money on best customer service seen here

After looking through it I only had 1 real question/observation:

The 2 cars that had posted pics of installs both had the Stock sway bars. Has there been anyone with aftermarket sway bars looking to install this kit (preferably Whiteline since that's what I have)? Only reason I ask is for clearance between the sways/oil fittings/lines/etc.?

And lastly, can someone go kick down the door of that guy who said he'd drop off his 7AT with you and steal borrow his keys/car so you can get under it and see if it is impossible to rig up a kit for the 7AT...

Perhaps your next batch of 6 should be for 7AT drivers...

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote