View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 04:06 AM   #9612 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
new hp goal is 700-750 daily... tho, we have decided with the built motor to just dyno it at 1200whp... just for show

its actually e95 but you have to cut it yourself with like 93 octane.. lol

there is a guy here with a 5.0 supercharged that is doing it, and he makes retarded huge power..
Ridiculous. Make sure to get ready to be flamed when you don't post dyno sheets to back it up...

Looking forward to the progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
very similar to mine, tho my curve looks a little smoother, but then again, I haven't pushed it past 10psi.. that 12psi run looks hot!
I know dude... I'm really thinking about getting a CC just to buy one... hahahaha J/K I know better than to buy mods on credit. Just really wanting to do something more than bolt ons...

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14